1. Wear something you feel comfortable and confident in!
2. Consider posing when you choose an outfit, think about if you'd like to wear pants vs a dress (ex. piggyback ride or other action posing)
3. For beach locations think earth tones, calming colors to pop with the ocean. For green parks white or brighter colors work well, deep purple and navy are a favorite for me (Less is more with jewelry and patterns)
4. If you're taking photos with your partner or family I suggest matching or having a set color scheme that ties you all together
5. An outfit that's on the more simplistic side will insure your images are timeless and chic :)
Beach The beach will give you a bright, soft look, (white, and blue tones balanced with the natural rock formations) romantic and timeless
Tourist Gives you a distinctive look with iconic landmarks, and pops of color. Good for people who are visiting Dallas
City/Urban For the couples/families with an edge, clean architecture with a mix of city lights or rooftop (so many options)
Greenery/Park Classic natural look, great for large groups or couples that enjoy soft greens and sunset light peaking through the trees, anything from trails, parks, or arboretums/gardens
The sooner the better & I do travel! My weekends book up quickly especially during peak season which is usually April-November and weddings should be booked as far in advance as you can. I want to make sure I'm available for your special day especially if travel is required! For Los Angeles weddings, travel fees are waived!
I use a digital gallery platform called Pixieset. A link will be emailed to you with your edited images (the number of photos is based on your package and type of shoot). On Pixieset you can make a favorites list as well as buy prints that will be shipped directly to you.
When you're ready to move forward with booking I take a deposit that will go towards the total session price. I accept payment through: Zelle, Paypal, Cashapp, or I can send you a payment link to use a card.
I don't! There are many studios available to rent in LA or Orange County. Also for families or couples I offer in home sessions.
Of course! If your pet is important to you then feel free to bring your furry friend along. I LOVE dogs.
It depends on the type of photoshoot you're getting! For families, couples, lifestyle 7-10 days. Real estate is 2-3 days. Wedding galleries 1 month.